• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting out of Dedede's infinite

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
I found a way to get out of Dedede's infinite grab at 100% damage. You have to do an aaa combo. I found that out fighting a cheap fighter. I played him until I won and thats the tactic I used.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
I found a way to get out of Dedede's infinite grab at 100% damage. You have to do an aaa combo. I found that out fighting a cheap fighter. I played him until I won and thats the tactic I used.
Ive seen Ike beeing able to escape by using an aaa too. but its a bit lame you cant get out of it at lower percentages.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
You can't DI out of it?
100% might be a bit too late, especially with a character like DDD. Dont cha think?

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Keep a spare gerbil in your pocket that you can snipe them in the face with. I keep one for just such an occasion. But now that I see that punching them in the face is the only way to do it, I guess this would be for comic relief. *sigh* Sorry little gerbil.

Top Bottom