• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting my iTunes songs back

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hello there.

about a month ago, my comp got some really bad virus that wouldn't let me get on the internet. We eventually had to resort to wiping the hardrive completely. However, before this, we saved all the important things on the comp to an external hardrive. Of these things was my iTunes library of songs. We have the comp. back and fixed now. We're almost done putting everything back on it, except for the iTunes songs back into the library. They're currently in folders grouped with the artist that made them (i.e. every Three Days Grace song i have is in a folder called "Three Days Grace") as m4a files that can be moved into other folders (in case anyone reading this wants details). i can't figure out how to get all of them or at least a large number of them back into iTunes at one time. All i can do is just add one at a time, and honestly i don't have enough time to just add each individual song back in one at a time. Anyone good with Apple products that can help?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Go into iTunes, select 'File > Add Folder' (or the one with words to that effect) and then select the mother directory containing all your artist folders (probably Media > Music, if you're using the iTunes library system).

It'll process and add them all. It might be a little unorganised, but everything will go in.

Top Bottom