• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Jiggly Wit' It a jigglypuff combo video

rysaN

Smash Cadet
very nice. you make bair wop's/rest combos seem so simple. i have a hard time pulling those off

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
Nice video, very well put together.:chuckle:
Any tips on getting a more consistant u-tilt?
Whenever I try to do it quickly I accidently Up-smash or jump->u-air...:(

I'm also enamored with your ability to flawlessly hit Rest off of u-air.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'll have to agree with everyone else, if was a pretty sweet vid. You got some really sick rests off in that, I loved it. You might want to post this in the vids section, too, so more people will be able to see it.

Pine

Smash Ace
its my first vid im over that i cant make vids well hank...

but i did post this in msc vids too and for learning how to utilt just practice man get the feeling of it down and it will come naturally after that

thanks for everything guyz :)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Not bad. I have to say I play a lot like your Jiggly but I play against different characters. But that aside I still haven't goten a TV Tuner to make a combo vid but that was pretty nice.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure exactly why, but I can't seem to full jump with Jiggs, I always short hop. Well, I can full jump, but not fast. It takes me forever cuz I have to almost hold the button down. Any tips? I think playin fox has made my fingers too fast for jiggs.

hersheen

Smash Rookie
lol nice choice of music. i used to use jigglypuff. but never really trained with him. maybe i'll try him out again.

yaung27

Smash Apprentice
In the winners circle Mains: JigglyPuff, Gannondo
That is a very interesting video.
you just showed me how to bring PWNAGE to a new level.
sorry for that up there, but i couldnt resist.
those were very nice combos.
i never would have thought of that when i use jiggly.
loved the music.
but theres only one problem with the video, nad the combo itself, it is good, but the factor of more than 1 attacker.
theses were 1 on 1 clips.
those were good, but not for multy playing with 4 people.
but it is still a very good combo none the less.
i will now intaplate that.
thank you.
:jigglypuf

Oakwood

Smash Cadet
Nice video. I found it kind of amusing that your tag is "Pine", because I am also a long time jiggs player and my tag has always been "Oak." Fluffypinkpwnage empowered by the trees??? ;)

Pine

Smash Ace
haha thanks all i am not nearly as good with jiggz as i used to be because i play pikachu and fox now but maybe i will mess around with jiggz again :o

and pine is for pineapplejuice but ya trees own too ;D

Top Bottom