• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting control of the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMMikey

To be the best~
NNID
PMMikey
3DS FC
1478-6360-4387
Falco is a process to me and I want to know how can you get use to the bird, how to control him. Any tips?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sorry for the late reply, but I was busy. Anyway, we have several resources for you to learn more about Falco.

For one, take a look at @Illuvial's guide on Falco: Personally, I prefer the air!.

We also have videos for you to watch players like @BltzZ, @Charhazzard, and @gameplayzero to learn or reference off of: Good Falco videos?.

If you want to practice with some of the Falco mains, then check out @NotAnAdmin's NNID/FC sharing thread: Anyone want to share NNID's or Friend codes?.

On combos, approaches, and such, we have this thread: Falco: Approaches and Combo/Strings by @Legend Vermillion.

@Bonk! has a thread specifically on Falco Phantasm being used as a good read meteor by hitting an opponent while they're trying to recover: Phantasm Spike!.

Similar to Bonk!'s thread, recently, @Izaw found out about frame canceling which is an advanced technique that makes Falco's Dair a heavy punish. It's not something to focus entirely on, but it's something to remember for later. Here's the thread: Falco Dair Cancel.

Also, I am working on Falco's moveset data. It might seem a bit complex at first, but you can use it to check Falco's move damages, frame speed, etc. For now, I'm still setting it up the more detailed parts while the datasheet is up if you just want to look at that, so expect updates. Here's a link to the thread which is one of the stickied threads: I'll Take The Sky Any Day; Falco Moveset Data.

To give another shout out, @Onehandbackhand is working on an in-depth look at Falco as well.

I will lock this thread since there's not much to continue off of. So, start learning, reading, watching, and searching. Welcome aboard.

Edit: Oh, and @Jtails has a good video to learn the basics about Falco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom