• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Around Pit's Side B Move

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
A lot of Pits I play against spam the Angel Ring move and it really gets on my nerves. What are some ways to avoid this?

Doval

Smash Lord
Angel Ring has the priority of a jab. Anything stronger than a jab will stop it. An f-tilt should clank it and keep going, hitting Pit instead.

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
Forward smash can plow right through it. If you can bait it and take a step back when he goes to use it you can punish him for it. Kind of deters it again when they're killed for using it.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
A lot of Pits I play against spam the Angel Ring move and it really gets on my nerves. What are some ways to avoid this?
ok heres what you do tony, catch the 5:15 train to manhattan, go on 53rd/54th canal street, find an old chinese man(yet young enough to swim 5 laps) named waddle chan.
you can find him at his noodle hut, "pitstop noodles". tell him whut? sent you, ask for the "angel suprise". take the 6pm train back to the stage, wait for pit to use angel ring, toss the noodles on him. i cant tell you what will happen next online, everything we write is being recorded in secret headquarters. i already said too much.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
you pick another character cause pit is stupid

no, but you can ftilt sometimes if you are far away, and you can smash like previously said.
i would just jump over him and try to make a new situation or throw something at him. i think pit is one of the hardest characters for me, not sure about d3, but me for sure.

he's.... just so campy(in the bad/terrible way)

DarkHero9360

Smash Cadet
i fight pit....alot and the one move that gets past that is the down tilt. it will eat the ring and is a strong move so it will ko at high damage. d-tilt will make him stop using that move ,next question?

whut?

Smash Journeyman
youve obviously never had no new york noodles, these are some seriously good ****in noodles.
i suggest you fill your mouth with some

Top Bottom