• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting all characters in Subspace

the01ultimate

Smash Rookie
Is it weird if Pikachu doesn't join my team? I've looked around at countless sites and walkthroughs but every one of them says pikachu joins your team after the research facility level. I've played through it five times and I still don't have Pikachu on my team... I'm missing others too, is every character in the game playable through subspace? If so then i'm missing 5, Pikachu, Fox, Olimar, Pkmn Trainer, and Ike. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Is it weird if Pikachu doesn't join my team? I've looked around at countless sites and walkthroughs but every one of them says pikachu joins your team after the research facility level. I've played through it five times and I still don't have Pikachu on my team... I'm missing others too, is every character in the game playable through subspace? If so then i'm missing 5, Pikachu, Fox, Olimar, Pkmn Trainer, and Ike. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I'm gonna guess that you're at the actual Subspace level (where Tabuu is), and if characters arent with you, you didnt pick up their trophies in the Entrance to Subspace level. I did that once, forgot to pick up Ike.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I did that once and forgot to grab the fox trophy, along with others in subspace. I was like 'Noo! I lost fox!' I couldn't defeat the final boss for ages...

So yeah, go back through subspace if you're up to it, and if you're not, your game is totally stuffed.

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Go back to the subspace levels and you'll find a trophy of Pika. Get it and he will be on your team.

Top Bottom