• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your Dojo on

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Smashbros.com has been replaced with a new site, called <a href="http://www.smashbros.com/en">Smash Bros. Dojo</a>, that (in essence) promises to be the English equivalent of Nintendo of Japan’s SSBM site, for SSBB. Sounds cool.

There are a couple neat tidbits, too. For one, did you know development started on this game in October 2005? (Probably not, unless you’ve read it on the site already.) You can also get the details on the game from the director of all Smash Bros. games to date (including Brawl), Masahiro Sakurai. (He comments that it’s nice to have a localization team to translate his site for him, but something tells me this might be the same team that did <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us">Zero Wing</a>.)

In any event, we’re hard at work to make what we can of the information we’ve got so far. It doesn’t look like there’s any new news to come, but… you know, we’ve said that before. ;) We’ll keep you posted on what we hear, though, and in the meantime we’ll say what we can about what we’ve got.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
You should also know that www.smashbros.com updated.
With profiles of MetaKnight and Pit. And with something I don’t know in the JP version.

D

Dark Link

seen it already nothing special but you should see it anyway because thats just my opintion who knows what you think about it.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I just tried to help, just to keep people updated with any new stuff about www.smashbros.com

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I think Smashbros.com is going to be updated every thursday.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Yep.
The Profiles, or any other info.

I’m almost sure of that, because SNK did that with their previous games, every thursday, updating the profiles.
And, the same happened with Smashbros.com.
Maybe coincidence, but, maybe not x)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Yep ¿see?
Updated in thursday again.
I was right.

M

Mathew

Why haven’t they updated yet.
They could at least update Mario, Pikachu, Link, Kirgy and e.t.c.

S

segaloyal

they also need dark samus ive also come up with a super smash for her

Phazon leak!

S

smash fan #100000

I agree with segaloyal, dark samus have to be included in the damn brawl; and wolf and crystal from starfox U-mos and ridley from metroid,and what about include young link but with a totally diferent style, that he juste transform on the guys he could in majoras mask, wih the b buton, each side is a mask(up=zora, left=deku, right=goroh) and when he makes the super power he puts on the fierce diety mask and do damage to all enemies and send them flyng depending on their damage or maybe a hiden character of the zora Mikau(majoras mask), or the goroh darunia(majoras mask) and why not? Vaati could be a good character what about the brother of snake? it would be cool

M

metaknight

este juego es la mamada pinche juego mas kn madre sbs kuidence weyes y juegen siempre smash

S

smash fan #100000

what the…………………?????
uuuuuhhh…………..the stupid one that put that comment in spanish thinked of this like something to put your sign… that`s so stupid! he did`nt even put it in inglish…
……………well at least its about the smash but aaghh what an idiot pfff

S

segaloyal

basically he sayed the game sucked so ill talk to him in his own language(:

to metaknight: tu el stupido idiota punta

T

The Mario fan Boy

Yo segaloyal I think I know what u said

tell me if this is right.

to metaknight: your a stupid idiotic s**t (bad word)

S

smash fan #100000

youhave the idea, I actually know, the guy because in on mexico and I have a great inglish (but hace problems to spoke it) and my friend have better than me, he even know french!!! but I dont know why that idiot put that and in spanish… segaloyal you gotta practice your spanish man anyway he would come again to this page some time, he thinked of it like a fotolog but he gained a punishment for puting that…I want everyone here to put a offense to him !!!!!!(in any language if it is in inglish I will trade it to spanish so he see it)

S

smash fan #100000

he´s name is “chuy” so comon make your offensive comentarie!!!!

B

boo

何ã ã‚ˆã“ã®ã‚„ã‚ã†ã“ã‚Œã§ã„ã„ã®ã‹ã‚ˆ

ã†ã‚“ã“ãŸã‚Œã€€ã‚ã»ã½ã‚“ãŸããã£ãŸã‚Œ

hahahahahahaha

T

The Mario fan Boy

from Smash fan # 100000
posted: august 23 2006 at 9:07 pm

“he’s name is “chuy” so comon make your offensive comentarie!!!!”

Why are u trying to get everyone against him? Sure he wrote what he ment to say in spanish and sure that was stupid, but the guy doesn’t need everyone dissing him.

S

smash fan #100000

because thats how I deal with him
and it would be funny

S

smash fan #100000

im just kidding man either he make the same with me in a fotolog

S

smash fan #100000

ok boo… I can´t trade that but like anyone is doing it so forget it

S

smash fan #100000

he wrote in japense or something like that so how the hell am I suposed to understand that???

or maybe you just saw a lot of squares, if you do, then its by the computer you own

T

The Mario fan Boy

I see that he wrote it in japanese or chinese or whatever I just assumed that you may have known what he ment to say.

T

The Mario fan Boy

I can’t understand that though..!???!!!!Confused???!!!!!

any wayz back on topic know.

I think that this game needs more than 40 characters. I think that it needs about 45

Top Bottom