• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your brawl snapshots onto your PC in High Quality JPEG Image format

LLDL

Smash Hero
I think I saw a post on here before, but i Can't find it.
Besides, this is a video I made with detailed steps on how to do it.

Someone found a way to get Brawl snapshots that you save on to an SD card, saved as image files!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdOAQtXGVQo&fmt=18

I made this tutorial, which should simplify it for you to the extreme.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
You know, I found a way to actually make those screenshots look better. Two ways, really.

First way requires Photoshop, though you might be able to get the same effect on another image editor. You resize the image from 640 x 480 (or 640 x 360 for widescreen) to 3200 x 2400 (or 3200 x 1800), then use the Facet filter, then resize back down to the original resolution.

Second way requires a little bit of computer mumbo-jumbo, and a filter called hq4x. You can find it here, though only as a command line utility. All you have to do when the filter's done is resize it back to the original size (or smaller, if you want).

Also, I don't know if it's in your video, but there's a GUI for bin2jpg. You can get it here, where you can also get the program itself.

Top Bottom