• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Serious! [Weekly Practice Fests in MD]

Repryx

Smash Champion
I see....thats a 40 min. drive I think....too bad I can't drive, too young......*sigh* Ugh being 16 is so complicated.... thanx anyway!:lick:

acekgz

Smash Rookie
techno, you still holding any smashfests at your place or any around aac? i'm in severna park so it would be real nice for me cuz right now i go all the way to silver springs to a smashfest

suv owns gas :(

Violent Leo

Smash Rookie
hey anybody wanna practice with me in smash lemme know on my aim Mousee145 or just send me a message through smashboards. I live in pg county and I drive so if u cant come to me then I will come to u.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
hey anybody wanna practice with me in smash lemme know on my aim Mousee145 or just send me a message through smashboards. I live in pg county and I drive so if u cant come to me then I will come to u.
I live in PG too in Laurel, we should play some time.

Repryx

Smash Champion
YO I dont Live In PG but I think I could get out to Laurel (I dunno Bus Maybe????) Im in Silver SPring

Shinku

Smash Champion
violent leo came over my house and we had some intense battles. anyone wanna play me pm me by all means. im gonna be free next week. holla (no homo)

Edit: yeah i do drive, but iunno Dk smash, you live like an hour away from me, maybe one day well play again LOL

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
shinku - haha **** it well next time u come over ill get other people over too so itll be worth ur while
frozen - hey ill fux with that...and you should come over sunday and smash my friend from salisbury is comin up too and did u get that job at Fed-Ex or UPS yet?

Frozen

Smash Lord
shinku - haha **** it well next time u come over ill get other people over too so itll be worth ur while
frozen - hey ill fux with that...and you should come over sunday and smash my friend from salisbury is comin up too and did u get that job at Fed-Ex or UPS yet?
The *******s haven't called me back....they said they were going too.....:(

Top Bottom