• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get off my lawn! I mean, hi!

Shadow_zero920

Smash Apprentice
Old timer returning to the fray. Seeing those smash melee finals at evo really gave me the urge to pick it up again. It has been almost 10 years since I played competitively, but I feel like I still got it.

Looking forward mainly for Smash 4 because of it being a new game which will even out the playing field a little bit (even though apparently brawl players will feel at home but that game feels like its just a lot about general spacing knowledge anyway) and is going to be something fresh. Really hoping to see some great support from Nintendo in the future from it.

Time to get back on this train and get smashing! Now, I just need to remember where I left my cane....

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey gramps!

Nah, you're honestly not that old. I see plenty of people who are in their mid-20s around on the forums. I'm pretty sure I'm still on the younger side of the competitive Smash spectrum (20).

But age doesn't matter 'round these parts! As long as you are good, people don't care too much :p

Welcome back!

Top Bottom