• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get better at WALL TECH, custom made training arena helped me!

AshBoomstick

Smash Cadet
NNID
klinechur
3DS FC
2809-7728-1923
I wanted to practice my wall tech since I felt that was the area where I needed the most practice and found it hard to practice during real matches so I put together this stage to practice wall tech so I could prevent stage spikes in the future. The idea is that if you don't time your wall tech right, then you will pinball up the stage and out the blast zone to the top which is the only way to KO. This so far has greatly improved my wall tech in just a few matches but still have some to improve. Let me know what you think.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Nice idea. I always bring friends to Hyrule Temple for teching practice, but custom stages are a bit more flexible as you can reduce alternate death paths, so you don't accidentally kick someone off the regular cliff.

Vyledust

Smash Cadet
NNID
vyledust
3DS FC
4828-5240-3817
Switch FC
SW-0024-1518-2334
Any plans for a quick pic with the grid showing? I know we can just make a similar one, but I would not mind a 1:1 copy of it.

Edit: Pausing the video every few seconds makes it more fun, so scratch that.

Last edited:

Vyledust

Smash Cadet
NNID
vyledust
3DS FC
4828-5240-3817
Switch FC
SW-0024-1518-2334
Press X for a grid. I think it is X. You do not have to draw anymore then. You can just touch a spot and then another spot and it autofills a line. That makes sense in my head.

Top Bottom