• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gerudo Dragon

UpBforVictory

Smash Cadet
NNID
EthanTheOgre
Okay seriously, why wasn't this a custom move? (not that I have a problem with any of the choices) It would've been a perfect selection, but instead we got Flame Chain, which is pretty cool and it was similar (but not identical) to GD, but I'd like the actual move to return not a reference to it.

Now I understand why they didn't add it, as they wanted to make Ganon less of a clone than he already is, but could it atleast be DLC? What are your suggestions people, I'd like to hear em', should it be or should it not be a custom move?

(just to clarify, I love Flame Choke alot more than Gerudo Drago.)

UpBforVictory

Smash Cadet
NNID
EthanTheOgre
Okay seriously, why wasn't this a custom move? (not that I have a problem with any of the choices) It would've been a perfect selection, but instead we got Flame Chain, which is pretty cool and it was similar (but not identical) to GD, but I'd like the actual move to return not a reference to it.

Now I understand why they didn't add it, as they wanted to make Ganon less of a clone than he already is, but could it atleast be DLC? What are your suggestions people, I'd like to hear em', should it be or should it not be a custom move?

(just to clarify, I love Flame Choke alot more than Gerudo Drago.)
(thanks to user TwoYears I have fixed this, I meant to say Flame Wave instead of Flame Chain)

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I remember hearing people refer to Flame Wave as Gerudo Dragon. I'm convinced the Japanese custom has it as that. Granted, I wish there was a bit of speed added on that, but Dragon has a buff compared to the Melee counterpart: the ganoncide.

UpBforVictory

Smash Cadet
NNID
EthanTheOgre
I remember hearing people refer to Flame Wave as Gerudo Dragon. I'm convinced the Japanese custom has it as that. Granted, I wish there was a bit of speed added on that, but Dragon has a buff compared to the Melee counterpart: the ganoncide.
I know, I even said I love flame choke alot more. xD

CannonGanon

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-1498-3334
But it kills at like 60.
Doesn't like, half of Ganon's moves kill at 60 though? and one of his moves is a OHKO if in certain areas on the map? It's not a surprise as the holder of the Triforce of Power

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Doesn't like, half of Ganon's moves kill at 60 though? and one of his moves is a OHKO if in certain areas on the map? It's not a surprise as the holder of the Triforce of Power
Even his jab kills.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'd imagine Dragon's use would be similar to how Captain Falcon players use his Raptor Boost now. It's a solid kill option, and the distance on it makes it perfect to punish rolls or make other hard reads. This is merely speculation, however.

Top Bottom