• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

German Tourney, Welcome to the Dirty South / Mai,19-20th

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
I´m sorry, this is supposed to be in Regional /international ....
could someone move this or something? sry i messed up, first time psting a tournament....

Well,
Coming Weekend, Mai 19-20th there will be a smash Tourney in the South of Germany
Closer: It´s in Freiburg in Breisgau, State: Baden-Würtemberg.

There are some top ranked german players participating, rigth now we are about 15 People, we´ve got enough room for more players.

If you are intressted in coming at such a short notice, you´ll be welcome, no matter who you are, or where you´re from ;)

Just Contact me per ICQ (327084384) or Yahoo IM (SSBM_Yomedrath) and you´ll get all the information and motivation you need to come and have an awesome time ;)

There will be Singles, which is the Main Part, Teams and Low-Tier..
Entrance Fee is 20€, you´ll get stuff to Drink and a Breakfast, but we´ll get something from McDs or something that you´ll have to pay.

The Pricemoney for Singles will be around +- 70 € (european money ;) )

greetz, Yomi-no-Kuni and the NAS-Crew

Last edited:
Top Bottom