• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgians(GAs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone thing of anyone in GA who is good at this game?(besides XIF who came from my hood(FL) and wins EVERY GA(Y) tourney).
I'm good at smash. I beat XIF in the last tournament we played. Once again, I'll $20 MM Doodah. You up for it? (I thought all of the Florida people I met were pretty cool. You're giving them a bad name)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Nope, you obviously don't know me Carter.

And just because you beat XIF(who must have forgotten to tell me LAST NIGHT that you beat him) doesn't mean squat.

GA(y) is still the scrub smash state.

And LOL @ another person who I will never see IRL trying to MM me.

Scrub IMO.

Edit: my bad to all the cool GAs.

And LOL at me giving Florida a bad name.

Like I care what GA(y) thinks about me and my state.

After my tourney last night(which included Chu) I could care less what any state thinks about me.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
If you make it to Gigabits, I WILL be there and MM you, Doodah.
But you claim you won't drive more than 30 minutes for smash, so there's your perfect john out of it.
I don't challenge people to MMs and then back out of it.
I don't know what kind of person you are, nor do I judge you for the things you say here on smashboards.
But you act like an ***, and expect nothing back for it?
Keep your **** opinions to yourself if you don't want responses to it.

@GA- Personal attacks are out of line, talking **** about someone's mom or GF is stupid, in fact talking **** in general is dumb. Let your actions speak for you, they're much clearer and easier to remember than words typed out over a forum.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey now doodah, i love you, man. Let's have some sex and laugh at minorities to make up.

edit: where'd my custom tag go?

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
doo-doo.

i love how you think your big enough to call out a whole state. once you can beat EVERY GA SMASHER(which i know you cant), then you have a right to talk ****. until then keep you fat mouth shut. GA is not as good as FLA..... BIG DEAL.

Florida has a WAY larger smash population than GA does, its only OBVIOUS that FLA would be better. its simple math you dumb ***. its no reason to post about. i mean math can explain most things, except for the reason your girlfriend is ugly.(about that whole girl friend thing...i was drunk when i said it, but when i was sober i saw how pissed off you where about it, so i decided to just say **** it, and i dont give a ****.)

why dont you get a cooler name than peter, which is a synonym for ***** BTW, and stop wasting your time.

**** you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol daniel i love you too. let's have a foursome with you, me, david, and chaddd.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
There's alot of good states at smash.

But GA just sucks.
I'd like to think that we're getting better. Don't get me wrong; Florida has been praised for its seperation in skill from the rest of the Southeast for a while now, but GA didn't even have nearly as populous a Smash scene as it does now until recently.

I'd like to think that I'd do well in any tournament, in any state, on any level. I'm not claiming to be pro level, but I tend to place well wherever I go. I've had my fair share of milestones.

I don't win money often, so maybe that automatically means that I don't have room to talk.

Barring that, I play the upper echelon of GA often, and I believe that we're doing well. Matches with Fullmetal, Chaddd, Carter, and Wes, among others, many who are in my own crew, lead me to believe that we're skilled.

I wouldn't mind playing you, Doodah, or anyone else in Florida, for that matter. I'm sure it'd be fun stuff, and it wouldn't be a waste of your time, unless you consider Smash to be a waste of your time. Still, no one likes to be trash-talked. Needs more OoS Smashing, IMO.

Last I checked, the community wasn't supposed to argue over certain areas' measures of skill.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
lol daniel i love you too. let's have a foursome with you, me, david, and chaddd.
Like 4 twigs rubbing against each other to start a fire lawlz >.>
Edit: Well what Doodah is saying is what Xif has already stated to us. We suck as a State. No need to get angry about it though the only thing we can do is get better.
~X2X/Alpha Gundam

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Wow...so much anger. Please don't be mad at a whole state because of one person's mistake.

Cheer up?

Life gets better. Plus everyone knows that GF cracks are immature and stupid anyway. Listen to Reflex. He's got some great points.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Doodah, no offense but arnt you like 25?(correct me if im wrong plz)

I'd think you would have better things to do then flame people over the internet because of a video game.

And your a cool person IRL too, so I'm surprised. Or maybe it's because idk you that well.lol

Just my thought's that will probably have no matter in this situation really.=P

edit:@GA, asking to MM Doo Dah wont make him stop flaming you guys.If anything it would make him do it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom