• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Smashers!!

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
Yo if you live in Ga and willing to go to Gwinnett County i wanna have some smash going on!! I live with my dad but the whole house is empty so there is a lot of room. Also i can plan my work schedule pretty easily. Anyway to the point. I wanna throw some small smashfests. I'm not good at the game but i figure hell this will help me get better at my game. I'm also looking for just some people to come hang out and play smash bros or some xbox games and stuff such as halo. I love that game also. If you are interested please lemme know. I'll make a schedule. We could do it like every other week. Yea thats right!! I place to play all together every other week!! You'd have to bring cubes and such as i only have one, but i have 2 TVs so people really have to bring stuff. I have a Capture card that i can hook the game up to to get videos. They are pretty nice quality cept the audio lows get distorted but oh well.
Well Lemme know!!

AIM: SilverSix311
Email: SilverSix311@gmail.com
Or PM me. Email or AIM will work best!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I want to have a smashfest! Just kidding f*ck everybody.

Seriously.

Just kidding.

But no seriously you're not coming to my house.

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
Aight well you guys lemme know what days are good for smashfests. Id like to do it on sundays. Friday and Saturday are devoted to my girl. Shes means more than smash so either during the week or Sundays!!! Lemme know what days are good so i can get an avg to figure it out.!!!

Somasu

Smash Ace
What Desu said =P

I'm willing to go to smashfests, but not if they're too far away.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, i don't live in gwinnett, but as usual, i'll travel 9369836389628936398686328 miles to play some smash, as no one in my area plays with me...

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
well, i don't live in gwinnett, but as usual, i'll travel 9369836389628936398686328 miles to play some smash, as no one in my area plays with me...
i may suck but I STILL PLAY WITH YOU!!!!!! unlike someone ELSE we know who bails out on his friends for some girl. so lame. too bad i don't live in GA anymore...:(

and what eastheaven said is true too. that's why brandon will never be a true smasher. oh, and the fact that he traded his wii and his soul for a ps3....

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
I donno guys, Smash is definitely more important than my birthday (25th), but by no means is it more important than my woman...

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
okay, yeah... i have a girl too, and she takes priority over ALL:embarrass. i would never cancel out on my girl to play smash, if we already had something planned. but i won't cancel on my boys to see my girl either. i gotta have time with my boys, too.

btw, isn't rushuna the name of the chick in grenadier, or am i wrong?

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
Well when you find someone who isnt a just a sex puppet/whatever you wanna call it you will know what i mean!! And my girlfriend is a beast she loves smash brothers and all video games lol. I don't think she would play at a tournament though. I think it would get a lil weird for her. But shes rich (didn't know that until i was dating her for a while) and we play smash at her house on a jumbotron 150+ inch DLP projector screen!!! Neck hurts from moving your head so much....

eastheaven

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter what kind of girl you have, you need to get your PRIORITIES STRAIGHT son.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Seriously yo. If you always complain about "not making out of pools" at every tournament, then maybe you need to quit making out with your girlfriend for awhile and play more smash.
Cause in the end, where will that get you?
"Oh wow! I slept with a girl!" or "Man. I'm in love and i'm happy"Thats pretty cool. But..
"Oh wow! I just won this huge tournament and got loads of money!" Not only do you get mad skill-respect points for winning a tournament(Ya know, when you go to a tournament and people are actually worried about playing you?), but Smash will not yell at you for finishing up too fast.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Seriously yo. If you always complain about "not making out of pools" at every tournament, then maybe you need to quit making out with your girlfriend for awhile and play more smash.
I'd be much happier about not making it out of pools if I could use that john.
... *emo face* :( :( :(

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
She doesnt take up all my time. Mine takes up fridays and saturdays!!! The rest of the week im working and playing smash/halo. I play smash about 15-45 minutes everyday!!! Although i dont have anyone to play against so i cant get better...

Somasu

Smash Ace
Good lookin' girl, but still, Smash > girls D:

or in my case, Smash > guys (I'm gay)

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
I dunno this is her last years prom or home coming i think. But i still think smash isn't more important... My friends and girl come first. Buts that my opinion.

PB&J

Smash Hero
don't listen to these noobs freinds and ur girl should be before smash but not first..god should be first..u can always make time for all of them

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: And then nobody ever got to arrange a Smashfest in GA again. The end.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
okay, yeah... i have a girl too, and she takes priority over ALL:embarrass. i would never cancel out on my girl to play smash, if we already had something planned. but i won't cancel on my boys to see my girl either. i gotta have time with my boys, too.

btw, isn't rushuna the name of the chick in grenadier, or am i wrong?
grenadier = greatest anime ever...well, maybe not, but a **** entertaining one. <3 shannon for pointing that out

Top Bottom