• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

geno's tournaments

geno machine

Smash Rookie
single matches 3 out of 5 matches No items ness lucas fox falco wolf samus and zero suit need more info pm me [there's also a group for my tournament=fox tournaments]

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but your going to need more information than that if you want people to get interested. What stages are allowed? How many people can sign up? etc

geno machine

Smash Rookie
i know that i'm just so busy levels like final destination castle siege and that yoshi level [forgot what it's called 50 people can enter [new rule can use all characters except Meta knight bowser ike ganondorf] that's all for now to busy

geno machine

Smash Rookie
alright i'm finished not busy anymore umm my tourney started last saturday i lost :( 0-3 waiting for everyone linkismyfav and crappycola to battle what's new

Top Bottom