• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno: what are the chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
I know a lot of hard core fans would like to see Geno in Brawl, but there are some problems with the idea. The biggest question is, how friendly is Square Enix with Nintendo? The Final Fantasy releases for the DS are a good sign, but has anyone heard about, say, a virtual console release of Mario RPG? Or anything like that?

Aside from that, if they did include Geno what would they do with him? In Mario RPG the character was almost exclusively projectile based- finger shot, hand shot, all kinds of crazy action figure pieces flying everywhere. How could his fighting style be adapted for the Smash environment?

I'm sorry if there have already been a lot of these, but I didn't see a current Geno thread and I wanted to hear your opinions.

Tera253

Smash Ace
there's one around. it's called the 'search' button.
(too lazy to pull out the thread)
as far as hopes:
Geno: die.
~Tera253~

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Tera, to be a member of this board, you have to support Geno. It's in the rules.

And check the Character Index thread at the top of the page, the Geno thread is linked there, along with basically everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom