• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno Shoots for the Stars! Geno in Smash Switch discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenoSoul

Smash Rookie
Being an great fan of Super Mario RPG and Geno (See my name), I obviously want really bad Geno being in smash, here's my idea for his moveset.
Up B:It could be the move of Geno Boost from the game, yeah it's weird but I think it could work.
Side B:Geno Beam, this is pretty self-explanatory, it could use the gimmick of the charging that you do with the special attacks in the game, the more you charge it, the more the damage and the knockback.

Down B:Geno Blast, the same that the Geno Beam :v

Final Smash:Geno Flash, pretty self-explanatory to people who have played the game, and if you haven't played and you aren't going to play it just for that, then just google it :u

The rest of his moves could be his attacks in game with certain equipment and without it.

So what do you think guys? owo

He could have as alternate colors references to characters of the game, like a white and pink variant for Mallow, a purple and orange for Croco,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom