• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno or Munchlax Trophy?

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
It sure does look like Geno...:(
But Geno in the game at all is better than no Geno,:embarrass

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Post this in the Geno thread, please.

And yeah, that's totally Geno. Perfect color match, perfect triangular shape, everything. Guess he'll be an AT at best. Oh well.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Post this in the Geno thread, please.

And yeah, that's totally Geno. Perfect color match, perfect triangular shape, everything. Guess he'll be an AT at best. Oh well.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Looks like Geno, but i think his cape is too long, maybe its Raphael(I think that's his name) from LoZ.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Maybe it's him we eed a higher quality version!

SOMONE UPLOAD THIS TO GAMETRAILERS NOW!

Brawl central reasoning is so stupid though. "There's no way Nintendo would get the rights for Geno to appear only as a trophy in Brawl". Mario and Luigi superstar saga says hi.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
mod double post 0_0 I thought they could make no mistakes...
anyways, could easily be munchlax, I also saw a buneary trophy early in the video , buneary for pokeball.

ForteX

Smash Journeyman
It does look sort of like Geno. It's too tin to be Snorelax, but Munchlax may be possible. The cape covers too much of him though. his is open in the front. A bit too round to be Geno, as well. Since Geno is a third party character, I doubt the inclusion of him as a trophy without another Square/Sq.ENIX character...

ForteX

Smash Journeyman
I would rather see Geno as a playable character than just a trophy/assist trophy. He's just one of those characters too awesome and with too much of a potential moveset to get that kind of treatment, especially being a third party character. So... I would rather have playable or nothing.

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
Geno?... nah it seems more line a munchlax then that creepy doll besides if that was Geno you would see some small orange lines near the top, and Geno does not have a semi-circle on his chest, or blue pointy ears.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Geno a Lot although I don't care much about him, Hope he's still playable for those who are looking to play as him, It sucks not to get your favorite character in the game( Mewtwo ).

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Geno a Lot although I don't care much about him, Hope he's still playable for those who are looking to play as him, It sucks not to get your favorite character in the game( Mewtwo ).

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
I don't care either way about Geno, but my first impression of that trophy was a Magic Koopa (however you spell it).

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
it looks like him but i hope its not because i want him to be a playable character, but i'll just have to wait another couple days to find out

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
The trophy has different shades of blue..so I'm thinking its neither Geno nor Munchlax, but Piplup.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
It's Munchlax, blue-green color, red mouth, white belly, other pokemon trophies were shown earlier in the vid (like Buneary)

D

Deleted member

It's Munchlax, no doubt. I print screened the photo, cut out the trophy part, saved it and than enlarged it about 8-12 times. It could be just the background, but, does Munchlax have a black thing at the back of his head?

Top Bottom