• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno Official Character Thread/Move list discussion (QR CODE INCLUDED)

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Hey every one, to see Geno be released as an outfit upset me at first, but honestly his design is pretty spot on and amazing! I'm loving him! I usually never pick mii gunner but now that's changed, what moves do you think fit him the most? Discuss below!
QR Code: Scan this on your mii maker for the most accurate geno, I would advise tournaments to use this, as the size and weight are specifically set to which Sakurai's team felt like the character should be!
image.jpg

I would love to see mii fighters be in tournaments with 1 rule, each costume acts like a different character in which the most popular characters would get an official move list from the community so we would know what to expect every time we vs!

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I would love to see mii fighters be in tournaments with 1 rule, each costume acts like a different character in which the most popular characters would get an official move list from the community so we would know what to expect every time we vs!
This is the first I've heard of this idea and while I think it's cute I really think Mii players would rather play the most optimal way to play the character then the most accurate.

Last edited:

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Oh good, I was hoping there'd be a thread for the Geno Mii costume.

(I really wish you could play the Mii fighters online)

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Oh good, I was hoping there'd be a thread for the Geno Mii costume.

(I really wish you could play the Mii fighters online)
You can, but only with friends. Honestly though if you're playing online you should keep FG training to a minimum and focus more on Smash Ladder or playing with a group of friends.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I have a pretty good looking Geno Mii. I've made one about a year ago and used it whenever I played MK7, MK8 and Smash 4. Now that we have an the actual costume we just need to find the best looking Geno face and Mii Gunner will forever be Geno (in my head canon).

I'll be able to upload it sometime tomorrow.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Here's the Geno Mii I've made (no badges).

http://imgur.com/a/Vl9mo

Now that I'm looking at it again and comparing it to the one in this thread and fan art I'm going to make some minor changes with the Mii. I originally made his eyes brown, but I wanted Geno to have single colored eyes so I made them all black. I'll make them brown again, give him a more triangular like nose and shrink his mouth about 2 sizes smaller. What do you guys think of the Geno Mii?

EDIT:
I gave it another try.

Last edited:

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I appreciate Sakurai giving us this. I'm revisiting this thread because of my hopes that Geno will be revealed this week.

Top Bottom