• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gengar84’s art and music

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Hi everyone. I’m pretty sure this sub-forum is dead but I figured I might as well use this as a place where I can show off my brother and my art and music. We’ve been working on a story and creating characters as a side hobby for our whole lives. I can share more details on the story itself if anyone is interested but we’re still trying to flesh everything out.

For our characters themselves, my brother draws them on paper with pen and pencil and then scans them into the computer. He imports the scans into Photoshop and blocks out the basic colors. From there, I do all the shading in Photoshop. After that, we run the drawings through Stable Diffusion a ton of times and stitch together the best parts from all the result and fix everything up in Photoshop again.

Heres a link to our Artstation so you can see the whole iterative process of each character.

I’ll share our final AI enhanced images below with a very brief synopsis of who each character is.

1713318133932.jpeg

This is Felix. He’s the main character of the story and one of three twin siblings. He’s a bit impulsive and cocky but he always tries to do the right thing. He’s a thief class in our RPG.

1713318311571.jpeg

This is Felix’s sister Ava. She’s technically the youngest of the three and she’s a spunky cheerful girl. She’s a beast master class and can capture beasts to summon them in battle.

1713318440394.jpeg

This is Canin. He’s technically the oldest of the siblings and has always looked after Felix and Angel when their mother is away. He inherited his cursed golden eyes from his mother which causes him to lose control of his mind. On e the curse began to take over, he runs off and secludes himself out of fear of hurting those he cares about.

1713318789422.jpeg

This is the siblings mother, Kara. She was captured hundreds of years ago and was experimented on. The experiments implanted cursed, golden eyes that grants her near immortality. Over several years, she learned to control her power and now reigns as queen of her region.

1713318979119.jpeg

This is Leon. He’s the father of the triplet siblings and married to Kara. He was framed for a crime a few years ago by a fellow soldier so he has never really had the chance to be a part of his children’s lives.

1713319148220.jpeg

This is Leon’s closest friend Bryce. He was the most trusted guard of the king but was framed of the king’s death. Several of the other guards still believed in him so Leon was able to convince them to release him so he can watch over Leon’s children in his absence and try to uncover the true culprit of these crimes. He’s a guardian class in the RPG.

1713319411432.jpeg

This is the warrior priestess, Celica. She’s always looked up to Bryce and joins him in his escape to join Felix and Ava in their adventure. She’s the cleric class in the RPG.

1713319617508.jpeg

This is king Axton. He is a fierce warrior unmatched in battle that led his kingdom to slay the fire titan and saved their land. Since he was never defeated in battle, he became somewhat overconfident and was murdered, which led to Bryce’s false accusation.

1713319839893.jpeg

This is Kalance, the son of Axton. He’s had a friendly rivalry with Bryce since he was young but was always a bit jealous that his father seemed to give more attention to Bryce than him. His mother is actually the goddess of light, making him a demigod. After Axton’s death, Kalance succeeds him as king.

1713320155482.jpeg

This is Kalance’s sister, Sabrenna. She’s always been very kind to everyone and uses her powers to heal the injured townsfolk and soldiers.

1713320396713.jpeg

This is Kalance’s wife, Blair. She’s a mysterious figure from the desert kingdom. She married to Kalance to foster an alliance between the two nations. She’s always been proud of where she came from and carries over her traditions to her new home.

1713320636335.jpeg

This is the kingdom’s top strategist, Aafyre. He comes from a wealthy family so he tends to be a bit arrogant and stuck up. Because of this, he has a lot of trouble relating to others but he’s a good person deep down. He’s a strategist class in the RPG (which is functionally similar to a bard class).

1713320932988.jpeg

This is another playable character, Myth. She’s a mysterious ninja with the power to change the appearance of her age at will.

1713321064726.jpeg

This is the final playable part member, Fable. He and Myth are partners and two of the top warriors of the ice kingdom. He is a man of very few words and has the ability to learn various skills from enemies.

1713321266189.jpeg

This is Tale. She is another top warrior ninja from the ice kingdom.

1713321327174.jpeg

This is Tale’s partner, Saga. His cybernetic armor was passed down to him by the gods.

1713321449084.jpeg

This is Layuna. She was the priestess Queen of the ice kingdom but passed away prior to the opening events of the story.

1713321674061.jpeg

This is the goddess of darkness, Nyxyss. She’s a prankster who revels in chaos and confusion.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Here’s a few more characters that don’t have AI versions yet

1713322639168.jpeg

This is Velle. She was an ancient warrior from the forest kingdom that was a member of a legendary party which slayed a powerful demon a thousand years ago. During the battle, something went wrong and the demon cursed the party which made them all immortal.

1713322713778.jpeg

This is the goddess of light, Luxael. She and Axton are the parents of Kalance and Sabrenna and many of her powers were passed down to them.

1713322738139.jpeg

This is Sharrow. He’s formerly from the forest kingdom but now a general of the fire kingdom. He has a strong hatred of Kara because his wife was killed under her watch.

1713322854141.jpeg

This is a mysterious assassin from the desert kingdom.

1713322910279.jpeg

This is a mysterious resurrected zombie warrior of the desert kingdom.

1713322986721.jpeg

This is a mysterious zombie priestess of the desert kingdom

1713323042239.jpeg

This is an alternate appearance for Bryce after a certain event in the story.

1713323100922.jpeg

This is an alternate appearance for Celica after a certain event in the story

1713323157017.jpeg

This is Yune. He’s the son of Layuna and heir to the throne of the ice kingdom.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
We’ve also been playing around with an AI music site called Udio. We’ve made two songs taken word for word from our story. Ballad of the Crimson God is taken from a play my brother wrote from an early chapter in the story.

Legends Never Die is taken from some of our spell incantations from three of the elements (wind, dark and light). We have more elements but haven’t written the incantations yet so we just went with what we had.

We created the English lyrics for this song based on my brother’s favorite Magic card, Bushi Tenderfoot:

This one combines three eras of the TMNT show openings:

This one's a new version of the Poke'Rap

The other songs we made are remixes of WWE themes trying to see what we can do with the same lyrics in completely different styles to their actual songs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom