• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 3 thread (January 15th-17th, 2016) PRE-REG: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/details

Shears

Smash Master
A guy came to the Xanadu monthly and he claimed to be the foosball world champ in 2013 and 2014. He told me all about the tournaments and everything and how he used his winnings to fully furnish his basement with this kick ass sound system and theater and bar. If he goes to G3, you're fukt.

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
A guy came to the Xanadu monthly and he claimed to be the foosball world champ in 2013 and 2014. He told me all about the tournaments and everything and how he used his winnings to fully furnish his basement with this kick *** sound system and theater and bar. If he goes to G3, you're fukt.
Well seeing as how the 2013/2014 ITSF men's singles champs and 2013/2014 US Tornado worlds champs are four different people I'd quickly call bull****.
But I got third in Amateur Doubles at 2013 Washington State Open and that's fact hahaha

Would be ****ing sick to play some more good people though :yoshi64:

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Well seeing as how the 2013/2014 ITSF men's singles champs and 2013/2014 US Tornado worlds champs are four different people I'd quickly call bull****.
But I got third in Amateur Doubles at 2013 Washington State Open and that's fact hahaha

Would be ****ing sick to play some more good people though :yoshi64:
Maybe he said he made the championship idk. But he said he could beat all of us on a team with one hand and had pictures of the events and everything.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Who needs a partner? I consider doubles to be my area of expertise. Preferably someone who is pretty good who also really likes doubles.

kl3an

Smash Rookie
I'm also looking for a partner. I wouldn't consider myself an expert at all, but would love to join if anyone is willing to partner with me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Going to need a partner for Genesis 3. Virtually confirmed..

Also need housing. ****

Top Bottom