• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 3 thread (January 15th-17th, 2016) PRE-REG: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/details

Morin0

Smash Lord
Genesis, the legendary tournament series based in NorCal, returns with a third installation. Genesis, in conjunction with LAS | SotoH and LAS | Wookiee, bring you both singles and doubles as official events at Genesis 3. This means that you will have to register online in order to attend. Seeing as how Isai is confirmed for the event, who knows what the future holds for the event. One thing is for sure that you will not want to miss this event. This will be the next Smash 64 major, and it is expected to have a good amount of notable players attending.

Mark your CALENDARSa: January 15-17, 2015.

SMASH 64 SINGLES ENTRANTS LIST: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/attendees?filter={"eventIds":10665}
SMASH 64 DOUBLES ENTRANTS LIST: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/attendees?filter={"eventIds":10666}

Apex sucks

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
i might be moving during that time, but i will try to go even if this is way smaller than apex.

cuz apex lol

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
expect an entirely different kero than the one you saw at smashcon

i'm taking this tournament seriously

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Can it announced somewhere or written anywhere in the rules that alting is not allowed? I don't mean using a different name, I mean purposely signing up with intent to hide your identity so that you're placed in the bracket differently from where you would normally be.

I don't care if someone wants to appear as a surprise as long as they're seeded properly.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Can it announced somewhere or written anywhere in the rules that alting is not allowed? I don't mean using a different name, I mean purposely signing up with intent to hide your identity so that you're placed in the bracket differently from where you would normally be.

I don't care if someone wants to appear as a surprise as long as they're seeded properly.
Do other communities have alting problems like we do in 64? I think they just didn't announce it because they didn't realize it was something that needed to be announced.

LAS | Wookiee

Smash Uurr Ahhrr Uhrrrr Ahhrrrr Aaaaaargh

Ill get that handled. But when I was submitted the rules to the people updating the website, I did have included that alting was banned

kl3an

Smash Rookie
I entered in to Singles, but for $10 more I'll join Doubles. If anyone is willing to play with someone random, then hit me up.

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
I read Wario is confirmed and some Peruvians are thinking of going as well. It is also very likely to have European representation.

This tournament is going to be amazing :colorful:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I really wish this was closer. Can't take off of a job that I just got for this long.

Want to go so much.

Morin0

Smash Lord
hopefully I can team with a non-NA person. sounds EXOTIC. :happysheep:
Sheer ditching Isai in teams at Apex 2014 has affected him so much that he no longer trusts NA players.

HOUSING. Are there any 64 players here with a room at the Hyatt who have room for one person or two? Mariguas and I are looking for housing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom