• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 3 Funding for International Players

Shears

Smash Master
http://funding.onlinessb.com/

I set up a quick funding page to bring international players to Genesis 3. I will add more players to the list when I get more information on what their costs will be. The paypal was an account I recently set up for OnlineSSB and I decided to go with paypal instead of other funding platforms because they only cut 2.9%+$0.30 instead of the 5%+ taken everywhere else. I set up different levels based on the ease and cost for the players to attend and how dependent their attendance is on getting that money. If anyone wants to directly support a player let me know and I can attribute those funds to a player directly, or if you just want to cover all their costs, send them the money and let me know so I can remove them from the list. Any money donated in excess or if a player can not attend, it will be added as a pot bonus to the 64 Singles event at Genesis 3.

Shears

Smash Master
Broke $1600. Tacos will be attending G3. Also anyone or company donating over $200 will get to be the sponsor of these international players.

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, these dates are terrible for me. I'm afraid I can't take that week off.

Hopefully next year!

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe its so close to happening.. just +250$ and i'll be at G3 with you guys =D !

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
WOW!! So sudden, i was checking every hour to see how was doing and was still lacking 150, someone was very generous today! =D
I'll get my visa monday!

Last edited:
Top Bottom