• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic Self-Introduction Title

Tushy

Smash Rookie
Well, you clicked an introduction thread. I'm touched that you considered getting to know a total stranger. As a reward, here's a few things about who I am.

>inb4 TL;DR: I'm 16, Play PM and I'm a scrub.
  • I'm 16, and relatively new to the competitive side of Smash Bros.
  • I've played every Smash Brothers game to date, due to the fact my brother would always hand down consoles to me as apposed to trading them in.
  • I have "main characters" for each game, but Project M is the only one of the series I'm playing "competitively". As of now I have no main.
  • I joined SmashBoards with the soul purpose of getting better by learning from more experienced players.
  • I've never been to a tournament, but I plan to once I deem myself ready, and when I can actually drive...
  • Outside of Smash, I play CS:GO and TF2 at a competitive level, and play way too much Binding of Issac.
  • I'm currently not a part of any communities anymore, although I was an Admin of a steam group by the name of "Summit Under Nothing" aka {SuN} for about 3 years before I decided to take my leave. (If it just so happens you're a part of {SuN}, I'm under a different alias on smash boards. Shout out to you my friend.)
Hows about ya' introduce your pretty self to me huh? I need some Smash friends.

Last edited:

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Top Bottom