• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic introduction thread title!

Reptile (Kira)

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm Reptile. My 4-char tag is Kira (as in the character from the Death Note series). I'm a semi-pro smasher from Salt Lake City, though semi-pro might be pushing it. I play primarily PM and Melee, but I'll play some brawl sometimes. My mains are-

Melee- Yoshi, DK, Young Link*, Pichu*
Brawl- Yoshi, Falco, basically anyone really
PM- Squirtle, Yoshi.
* refers to a character I am still training with.

My name is based on the Skrillex song I listen to before tournaments, and the fact that I main mostly reptiles (Yoshi, Squirtle).
I'm a pretty good smasher, but I don't use much tech in battle (I don't often L-cancel and never wavedash). I have been to a couple tournaments (the most recent one being the Neumont Smash Jam), but never won.

Anyway, happy to be here!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey!

I see that you like Death Note and Skrillex :) Also pretty interesting that you're fond of reptiles. If you play/played Mortal Kombat, I'm sure you'd use Reptile :p

Happy to have you!

Top Bottom