• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

generic character idea

aksfdgds

Smash Rookie
i got an idea today, so i registered here to share it so hopefully Sakurai will hear about it....

this is mostly a joke character, not really meant to be played with seriously, but it will definitely be fun.

basically what i would like to see is a generic character with a generic moveset (nothing flashy), but the character has a lot of costumes.

some costume ideas:
koopa troopa
shyguy
toad
waddle dee
etc...

his moveset would be just punching and kicking, with only 1 special move (its a joke character, does it really need a whole moveset?)

it's special move would be exactly like ssbm toadstool's radish, but every costume would have a different graphic for it.

example:
koopa troopa: goomba
shyguy: key
toad: a radish...
waddle dee: apple
etc...

this would allow a lot of minor characters to get in the game as a playable character while only taking 1 space.

again, this is just a joke/gimmick character and i think it would be really fun to play as some minor characters, even if they all have the same stats/moveset.

thoughts?

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't really like this. They could put in a little thing in 1Player that could work well with this, but as whole character(s), I don't think they would use a space for joke character(s) like that.

I couldn't decide if I should make character plural or singular. :(

aksfdgds

Smash Rookie
im thinking, instead of being an unlockable character like the others, it could be an easter-egg. like put in a secret code at the selection screen to select it. like taylor said it could be just single player mode if it wouldnt work in multiplayer, but i would really like to play against human players with this.

the character's name could be "???" or "EXTRA" or something.

i also got a few more ideas for costumes:

machop
poppy bros jr
tingle
hammer bros
slippy toad

what do you guys think about this?

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
Disagree. You listed Toad. Hahaha, I just really like the guy, and I think he deserves more than that. =\

Top Bottom