• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Smash Info?

vorpal

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I wanted to ask about the FPS for Brawl.

I know for Smash 64 the fps was 30 and Melee was 60. Is Brawl back to 30 fps?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
60 fps. Ask in the general QnA in the Tactical Discussion for this kind of stuff next time.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There hasn't been one for a while as these questions are seldom asked. Might have to relook at bringing it back.

That said, until then, ask away.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I wanted to ask about the FPS for Brawl.

I know for Smash 64 the fps was 30 and Melee was 60. Is Brawl back to 30 fps?
You know, I've always had a thing against brawl players for being uninformed and completely clueless and ignorant. As soon as I start thinking that it's not true, I meet a player like you and it brings me back to that line of thought again.

vorpal

Smash Rookie
XD
Excuse my ignorance then. I hardly play Brawl. Just Melee, but I'm interested in some stats for some research.

vorpal

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I was under the assumption that 64 was 30 fps. Is this wrong?
Are they all 60 fps?
Weird...

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Yes, all smash games are freaking 60 FPS. Which means you either got your information from a false source, or you pulled it out of your ***. If it's the former, I apologize. If it's the latter, then I don't take back anything I said.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
You know, I've always had a thing against brawl players for being uninformed and completely clueless and ignorant. As soon as I start thinking that it's not true, I meet a player like you and it brings me back to that line of thought again.
Hey, can you try and not to be ignorant?

Give em a break, because they had a question, does not give you the right to act high and mighty, and belittle others.

Maturity.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Agreed. Fireblaster, if you're not going to help, buzz off.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Fireblaster always gets mad when people throw around false info about 64. Get used to it. He is one of the best 64 players tho.

vorpal

Smash Rookie
Yes, all smash games are freaking 60 FPS. Which means you either got your information from a false source, or you pulled it out of your ***. If it's the former, I apologize. If it's the latter, then I don't take back anything I said.
Ah alright, thanks. Someone told me a while ago back when Melee was coming out. Never really checked my sources to see if it was right or not. Glad I got that mix-up resolved though.

I don't really mind the rudeness as long as I get the information that I need.

Btw, does anyone know where I can find a picture of metaknight running and a picture of metaknight after he tripped?

Once again, thank you for all the help everyone.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
If you have an SD card you can just capture it and transfer it to your computer. Then Google "convert brawl snapshot" and you should find something that works. There's even a thread on the Boards that tells you how to do that, just search for it.

And welcome to the community.

Top Bottom