• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General questions about Lucina

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
Was never serious about gitting gud with Lucina but I do have a handful of questions for more experienced players.

1.) Does Marth's tipper have an effect on Dancing Blade?
2.) Is Lucina's Dancing blade proven to be faster than Marth's or is it juts in my head?
3.) Does Tipper have an effect on counters?
4.) is her Shield Breaker stronger as a killing move than her forward smash?

5.) What's Lucin'as optimal playstyle? Since she doesn't have the tip, i'm pretty sure she isn't a semi-defensive spacer like Marth and I've been using her as a rushdown character.

I know that some of these have been asked and asnwered already, but I've been seeing some different answers. 435

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
1. Yes, I believe it does.

Not sure about 2-4.

5. Her optimal play style is more or less identical to Marth. She still needs to space properly to see results, she just punishes you less for badly-spaced moves, in terms of damage and knockback (but not if the opponent shields; in which case Marth's non-tippered moves are safer). Trying to play rushdown with Lucina in a serious (i.e. competitive) setting generally isn't going to go well.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Please utilize the Lucina General and Q/A thread to ask any Lucina game play related questions.The differences between Marth and Lucina are highlighted in this thread. Our table of contents have a lot of threads that will help you out. The Marth Character Boards also have a Competitive Resource Thread.

@ Dragonhunter970 Dragonhunter970 Lucina is a secret character that needs to be unlocked on the Wii U version, this is a design choice that is more than likely only to be answered by the game designers themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom