• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General future inputs thread

Bardon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bozzhant
By "future inputs" I mean additions to the game where you have more options in more scenarios/options to choose what each button does. I'm bad at explaining this, here's my ideas right now.
An option to set buttons to short hop, so that full hops don't happen on accident.
A mode where you change colors showing when you're in endlag, shieldstun, and landing lag.
The ability to pull out a bomb as Toon Link when in hitstun, increasing the ability to recover.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
By "future inputs" I mean additions to the game where you have more options in more scenarios/options to choose what each button does. I'm bad at explaining this, here's my ideas right now.
An option to set buttons to short hop, so that full hops don't happen on accident.
I'm not even sure if this is possible
A mode where you change colors showing when you're in endlag, shieldstun, and landing lag.
Doesn't debug mode do this, or is that just hitboxes and hurtboxes?
The ability to pull out a bomb as Toon Link when in hitstun, increasing the ability to recover.
That wouldn't really make it hitstun now would it? Besides, that sounds broken.

Bardon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bozzhant
I'm not even sure if this is possible

Doesn't debug mode do this, or is that just hitboxes and hurtboxes?

That wouldn't really make it hitstun now would it? Besides, that sounds broken.
For the short hops, I was thinking of something along the lines of the system reading the press as a 1-3 frame input, and cutting off the press, even if the button is still held.

Pretty sure debug mode is just hit/hurtboxes/invincibility

One can dream about improving Toon Link's ass recovery.

Top Bottom