• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General combo discussion - Post your sick falco combos/giffycats

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Lets make a collection of cool combos. Here's a couple of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fYbXum1D-U
http://gfycat.com/ExhaustedBlackandwhiteBinturong

Rate these x/10, and I'll rate yours.

Also, you may post anyone else combos, just make sure to give credit. Top players giffycats may also go here.

Comment and sub to this thread.

I will write a guide soon here on how to do some advanced combos as an extension to my basic combo tutorial that I have on youtube.

peace

`Rival

Smash Cadet
that was nutty, both 10/10 in my book.

this is a sick thread idea, this is why i play falco. i don't have any extended combo giffys like that. i have some of myself winning neutral over and over again though, and getting 0-deaths that way. soon i'll post some good **** like yours

Last edited:

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah, my friend told me a while ago. I guess is another reason to keep the channel active and add more videos. I might make an introductory video of the peruvian melee community.

Thank you GRsmash if you're reading this.

Last edited:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
There's a clip from one of the EMG Play of the Week videos that I really enjoyed. It was a pretty sick ZTD by a Falco named Ronzell vs a Falcon named $Mike at a Greensboro local called Melee at Mulligans. They're actually the 3rd and 1st best players in the state next to PPMD, respectively. If anybody can find it, that'd be amazing. All I can say is that it's been within the last 2 months. Gfycat is kinda weird for my comp sometimes.

Top Bottom