• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G'Day everyone, nice to meet you

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
Hello there, I'm Azureo, and I'll be joining you on this forum. I'm an avid SSB player, having played each of the games for quite a long time. I've always played friendly matches with friends and family, and I consider myself to be a fine player, but I'm probably no match for competitive players. I main Ike in Brawl, and I'll probably main him in SSB4, but I'm going to test every character, because for all I know one might fit my playstyle better. If you want to have a match sometime when the game is out, I'd gladly play with you. I'll add my friendcode to both my 3DS and my Wii U later (on my profile settings).

Anyhow, I've been gettting rather off-topic; Nice to meet you all and I hope we can get along.

EDIT: Grammar fix, what a start =/

Last edited:

DarkspineHero228

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkspineHero228
3DS FC
4639-9938-5875
Welcome to the forums, man. I just came here myself, and I'm really enjoying the community. I hope you will get the same experience!

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
Thanks! I've actually been silently watching this forum for a while, to check how it is. But today I just decided to make an account. Hope it works out for me.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ike is my favorite Lord/character in the Fire Emblem franchise. Nice choice in maining him :)

It's nice to have you here. I'm sure you'll come to find that this community is pretty warm and accepting. Have a good time!

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
I've played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance myself, it's a great game, which is a big part of the reason I've chosen to main him. Too bad it mostly got ignored by the general public. Awakening got a lot of attention though, so I've got high hopes for the FE franchise (it was a bit different from the standard FE format, but heck, it was fun). I haven't gotten around to Radiant Dawn yet, but I will. =)

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
FE: PoR is the best FE game imo. I'm kinda hoping that it gets remade into an HD experience that many more people will try out since Awakening got many people into the franchise. We'll see though.

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
Luigi's great too ;). He needs more love from Nintendo though. Looking forward to New Super Luigi Bros and Luigi Kart!

Last edited:
Top Bottom