• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC Controller Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I don't think you'll be able to find "free" controllers anywhere, but if you go to gamestop you can buy a gamecube that comes with a controller for $30. That or you can buy one off playasia.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Well if you want a 'free' one you could steal (don't condone stealing) or search through garbage tips.

You're better off, going to cash converters or Ebay, they're pretty cheap. Second hand ones work just fine.

Uffe

Smash Hero
PlayAsia.com, which is most likely not a used GCN controller or head out to Play 'N' Trade and see if they have any controllers that look exactly like GameCube controllers without the Nintendo logo on them. That's what I did.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
PlayAsia.com, which is most likely not a used GCN controller or head out to Play 'N' Trade and see if they have any controllers that look exactly like GameCube controllers without the Nintendo logo on them. That's what I did.
Don't those controllers break easily though? I've been told that they get pretty bad within a month or so.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
It won't be long before I make a thread like this. I have only one left and its quite aged. Its already (^^ non-acceptable john) a couple of frames slow, or it feels like it. :laugh:

Uffe

Smash Hero
Don't those controllers break easily though? I've been told that they get pretty bad within a month or so.
Um, depends on what controllers you're talking about. Because mine is still working and I've had it for four months already. They're these controllers that look exactly like GameCube controllers. There is nothing added on or taken away, other than the Nintendo logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom