• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauging Miami tournament interest

Chdelamo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chdelamo
Hi everyone,

I have been to a tournament here in Miami but the venue was a bit small and cramped. The players where extremely friendly though and I very much enjoyed the experience , but saw some things that could be touched up on. I would love to help contribute to the smash scene and host tournaments/events and was just wondering if there is even a want for additional competitive gaming spots.

So for my questions , is there an interest in additional tournaments in Miami? more large scale tournaments spread throughout the year? or smaller venues weekly where a local scene can be developed?

Any input south Florida players have would be greatly appreciated, especially those active in the local tournament scene. This would take place( if there is interest) sometime in the next 6 months depending on funding I can pull together and how quickly I can develop some mobile applications I will be using to organise.

Thank you in advance south Florida smash community!

Top Bottom