• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering Cedar Park TX/ Austin

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Ah, GG guys.

Whenever you'll are free, just post up and I should be around for games.

Need to prepare for Trash Day ;o

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
you should have this kinda of thing during da weekend
so i can make it lol
pm me for brawl wifi
Oh, and when will you be free this week?

You got some time on Thursday? Some of us are thinking of games on that day for Brawl.

Also, sorry, not a fan of Wifi ;(

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Hey folks.

So I just moved up here from S. Austin and I want to get back into the Smash Scene (playing Boss Battles by myself gets old fast.) My Brawl FC is in my profile.

I used to be active a few years ago, but the last two years of college chewed up all my time. Now that I'm out I've got time, occasionally (still have to work and stuff).

I live off of 183 on the Oak Knoll exit (the Riata apartments, if you're familiar with the area).

I'll be watching this thread, but send me a PM if you wanna play. I'm completely free on Friday this week.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Hey folks.

So I just moved up here from S. Austin and I want to get back into the Smash Scene (playing Boss Battles by myself gets old fast.) My Brawl FC is in my profile.

I used to be active a few years ago, but the last two years of college chewed up all my time. Now that I'm out I've got time, occasionally (still have to work and stuff).

I live off of 183 on the Oak Knoll exit (the Riata apartments, if you're familiar with the area).

I'll be watching this thread, but send me a PM if you wanna play. I'm completely free on Friday this week.
Cool.

I don't think I'll be free for too long friday due to Trash Day.
However, I should be free all next week ;o

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
hey i heard there might be a small toruny here in austin at UT on the 12th but im not to sure if any hears anything plz let me kno
On the 12th? Talking about May, right?

I'm hosting a Smash Bros Brawl tournament at a place called Pat's Games on the 10th of May.

However, I've yet to advertise it until I get one more thing straighten out about the tournament. But for the most part, it sounds like its done and good to go.

Yazman

Smash Rookie
no, it was the 12th of april, this past saturday. I would have gone but i saw the flyer for it on sunday. It was an $8 entry, $75 grand prize tournament that some student organization was holding. I dont remember where it was though.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
A large tournament that just past that was hosted in Houston.

No need to worry about it now.

Also, my advertise for a tournament in Austin on May 10th will be posted soon later... today.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of surprised at how dead this topic is.
We have quiet a few Brawl players in Austin.

But then again, I don't know how many of them actually know of smashboards.com

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Ah, dead topic and all.

But if anyone wants in on games, try sending me an AIM (can be found in my profile) and PM thru smashboards or whatever and tell me whats up.

Prose

Smash Rookie
Hey do you guys still play and get together on tuesdays? Cedar Park is kinda far for me cause I live in south austin but the days I have to work north I could make it out after work.

Top Bottom