• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's U-Tilt!!

Galt

Smash Journeyman
You don't need combos against G&W. You only have to hit him 4 or 5 times to kill him.

That being said, just grab him or hit him out of everything with up-airs. Ganon destroys G&W without mercy.

Edit: One thing I noticed was that, in that vid, you d-tilted and attempted to follow with f-air. Too slow. You should follow with up-air, since it's both faster and safer due to longer range. You wouldn't have gotten 9'd with an up-air. You should also be camping him with b-airs, since you have the better range, power, and priority. He can only approach with f-air, so just wait for it and space the b-air, and you can even go through his shield with it easily. With that G&W being so offensive, a Ganon should be able to destroy him just by abusing range.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You don't need combos against G&W. You only have to hit him 4 or 5 times to kill him.

That being said, just grab him or hit him out of everything with up-airs. Ganon destroys G&W without mercy.

Edit: One thing I noticed was that, in that vid, you d-tilted and attempted to follow with f-air. Too slow. You should follow with up-air, since it's both faster and safer due to longer range. You wouldn't have gotten 9'd with an up-air. You should also be camping him with b-airs, since you have the better range, power, and priority. He can only approach with f-air, so just wait for it and space the b-air, and you can even go through his shield with it easily. With that G&W being so offensive, a Ganon should be able to destroy him just by abusing range.
Listen to Him.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
that video was pretty funny...have u tried usin like warlock punch randomly?
ive had matches wit my friends n i get a nice combo n plug in warlock punch - they dont expect it and its hilarious and wicked

its fun

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
that video was pretty funny...have u tried usin like warlock punch randomly?
ive had matches wit my friends n i get a nice combo n plug in warlock punch - they dont expect it and its hilarious and wicked
Haha! Yeah I've actually got it off in a 1v1 edge guarding, and my friend was surprised! He totally forgot about that move! :laugh:

Top Bottom