• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ganon's Fair

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
ok, does this move have a sweetspot?? there are times when I connect and it just obliterates my opponent. I have killed CF horizontally, (not downward) at 80 damage at DL with it.

Is this a result of bad DI or is it more powerful if you connect a certain way.

a good example of this is the Fair that linguini landed on Dope in the crew battle against the midwest. I'm sure you've all seen it, but here's the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukYoHSGlJs it's at the end.

soo, sweet spot fact or myth, you tell me

chaddd

Smash Lord
DI dude. There's no such thing as a sweet spot with the fair. But, there is a way to time your shffl so that his arm extends fully, out ranging, I believe, every other aerial in the game. Other than that, all parts of the hitbox do the same knockback/stun etc.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
I don't think it sweet spots, but it definetly has more knock back if you hit with the invisible tip.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I don't think it sweet spots, but it definetly has more knock back if you hit with the invisible tip.
hahahah, yeah this is what I thought originally. like if you connect just with ganon's knuckles, or the space right aroung them. I think the reason I thought that would be the sweet spot area is because people are DIing away from your Fair to get out of range,

so if you happen to hit them, its usually the "tip" of ganon's fair, and as a result of their futile attempt to escape it, they get pwned hard

Top Bottom