• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons at Genesis 2.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So what Ganons will attend Genesis 2? I want to play with ALL of you, and personally meet every ganon player I can. :bee:

I know Qlex and Kage will be there. It'd be cool if Saint Patrick would come back from the dead and attend, seeing as how it's in Cali. Not sure what he's up to these days, though.

What Ganons are in Cali, anyways? haha

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
So what Ganons will attend Genesis 2? I want to play with ALL of you, and personally meet every ganon player I can. :bee:

I know Qlex and Kage will be there. It'd be cool if Saint Patrick would come back from the dead and attend, seeing as how it's in Cali. Not sure what he's up to these days, though.

What Ganons are in Cali, anyways? haha
I randomly saw St. Pat at an SD tourny, I don't think he entered but he did play a bit (Sheik).

gl everyone!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
oh man, i can already taste the sweaty quad-ganon matches filled with purple stuff in the small Yoshi's story stage at Genesis II. and IT WILL BE RECORDED!!!

Top Bottom