• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's model is unfinished

Superm@n

Smash Rookie
After taking some screenshots of the mighty Ganon in action, I quickly noticed some blatant flaws with this character's model.
First, he is lacking textures in the back of his head :

It's particularly noticeable during his airdodge animation :

His thighs are ridiculously thin :

His mouth doesn't open correctly.
How it is :

How it should be (pic. from twilight princess) :

His eyebrows aren't even attached to his head :

The same goes for his diadem :

I know this is not really noticeable if you don't pay attention but Ganon is a character whose charm mainly comes from his badass look so you WANT to look at him thinking "damn this guy is f***ing awesome!" but then you see such lame stuff.

Watch the picture above. Are you going to take me seriously if I told you that this is the evil king of darkness ?

^ Lol his buttocks pop out of his cape. What a badass way to dodge stuff !

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Most of the images seem broken. But I'll comment that if they wanted a "Look at Awesome" look they should have went with Hyrule Warriors Fabudorf.

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592

There's also this silly smirk he does when pulling out his sword, and I think in other situations.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
You forgot to mention his big round ol' honkey eyes.
Yeah I really don't understand those big eyes... Why did they change his face design from Brawl? His face was perfect there looked 100% like his TP self. Now he looks like a "less evil" version of his TP model.

I'm not surprised though it doesn't seem Ganon really got a lot of work put into his design/moveset anyway.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I personally don't like how come Ganondorf doesn't give evil satisfied smiles like he did in Brawl.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I noticed this with a few other models as well, but hot damn....
Ganondorf looks like a pre-historic caveman in comparison to even his Melee character model x.x

Top Bottom