• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickelbacker

Smash Cadet
Has anyone noticed there has been a boom of Ganondorf users online? I mean seriously, whenever I play Wifi I always see a Ganondorf in play. It doesn't matter whether it's Basic Brawl or Team Battle, the appearance of Ganondorf is almost always apparent. Even in spectate mode, Ganondorf is always there. On one occasion, I saw 4 different Ganondorf players in a row. I do notice something as well. All of the Ganondorfs I see do the same thing, such as use the Wizard kick as soon as the match begins, continuously use lagless Dair, and use the Down Taunt on many occasions. I'm guessing the prominence of Ganondorf and the style of how they play came from one person (the originator), then it soon spread like a virus.

Anyone else noticed this?

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
That's because Ganondorf is too good. Everyone mains Ganon on wifi. Even if you're not using Ganon, you're using his opposite, Captain Falcon but even he can't over come that which is lag-fi. You can't escape this godly figure. Ganondorf is life and everyone on the face of the wifi universe knows this.

:ganondorf: G-tier all the way :ganondorf:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Um... should have posted in the Q&A... That's why its there! Dx

As far as your statement goes; yeah kind of. In a hectic environment with items, Ganondorf *****. He does even better against people who don't know what they're doing. Although, if you're a seasoned player you can easily avoid his shenanigans.

Edit: friggen Sato!:mad:
'Nd yes what she said but Falcon Punch still owns online!

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Any discussion that deals with wifi's god tier, Ganon, is allowed to have it's own thread! :mad:
Also, everyone just loves 'dorf. Especially for his lagless Dair. It's just THAT good to spam with! and screw Falcon Punch! Slow Warlock Punch ftw!

But yeah, next time post in the Q&A please :)
That goes for EVERYONE!! :mad088:

Nickelbacker

Smash Cadet
Sorry if missed it. I'm just sending a notice to everyone about Ganondorf's prominence.

I remember when Ike used to be the big thing in Wifi, but now it's Ganondorf.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
It's alright :3

And Ike became a boring character on wifi.
I mean, you can't Ganoncide with Ike! What's the fun in that? :<

Also, if you wanna talk more about Ganondorf you should go to the Ganon boards under Character Discussions!!
They'll be happy to assist you with more Ganon knowledge :D

Nickelbacker

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm pretty sure boredom became the reason I don't see Ike much anymore.

Makes me wonder what will be the new prominent Wifi character once people get bored with ganondorf (Which evidently happen for a long time)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
enjoyed fighting a red ganon/ black marth tonight

ganons that actually know how to cancel Dair and use flight of ganon are fun to fight!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Interesting observation, though its really not thread worthy.

Q&A thread next time amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom