• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf with sword.

Chaos317

Smash Rookie
I was fooling around with beam swords with Ganondorf and found that a lot of the swings are also used by Ike. Was Ganondorf supposed to have the Ike moveset? Not really a serious topic, just wanted to get some feedback.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, ever try ganon with the Fan? wow, you can smash the fan so fast you'll be breakin' shields left and right. Of course this is only in fooling around circumstances.

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
Then don't play him.
He can kill easily at 50%. And can get you to about 20-30% just with dair on heavy characters
qft.

Don't all characters have the same moveset with the sword?

Sir Grodus

Smash Rookie
qft.

Don't all characters have the same moveset with the sword?
No. For example: C. Falcon's smash goes straight, charged smash goes up and fully charged smash goes straight and then up (2-hit combo! =D).

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
I've heard this once or twice already. Why do people say that? In what way should G-dorf have been more like Ike?
1. Ganon is third from the bottom on the tier list, Ike is mid.
2. They are both strong heavy hitters.
3. Ike uses a sword and ganny has a sword he doesn't use. :dizzy:
4. Ganny uses a sword (or other weapon) in most of the LoZ games, but not in Smash.
5. If Ganon would use his sword then he would be similar to Ike, (heavy hitter with a sword).
6. Ganon was a clone of CF despite reason #4 and them not being related in any way.

It all basically boils down to fans wanting ganny to be like he is in the video games, which is like Ike, a heavy hitter with a sword, and in some instances a projectile.

Gleam

Smash Ace
I'm not against swords, but seriously, they need to change is darn neutral B to a a projectile instead of a 5 million year long punch.

deadpoe7

Smash Apprentice
1. Ganon is third from the bottom on the tier list, Ike is mid.
2. They are both strong heavy hitters.
3. Ike uses a sword and ganny has a sword he doesn't use. :dizzy:
4. Ganny uses a sword (or other weapon) in most of the LoZ games, but not in Smash.
5. If Ganon would use his sword then he would be similar to Ike, (heavy hitter with a sword).
6. Ganon was a clone of CF despite reason #4 and them not being related in any way.

It all basically boils down to fans wanting ganny to be like he is in the video games, which is like Ike, a heavy hitter with a sword, and in some instances a projectile.

Oh, alright, I understand now.
Yeah, I admit, it would be totally cool if you actually WERE Twilight Princess Ganondorf instead of a somewhat developed CF clone. That sword was ginormous!

Hoboparty

Smash Apprentice
I always thought he should have gotten Ike's moveset... ( except with different dair and b moves)

Top Bottom