• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Mainers?

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I plan to main him just like I did in melee regardless of the fact that his aerials are slower. I like him as a character and I don't care if he was nerfed.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
Yes i`ll try to main him, and actually play him in a way that does not inolve him trying to rush beatdown an opponent.[at first] because that just ends up with dodges to punishments on my lag. so i`ll play a ganon that plays off of peoples mistakes/openings, usually letting them go first. and rolling to tech chasing accordingly when i start off using him, i'll try to advance my game later>->

All in all this should lead to discovering the new style of play that my ganondorf will ultimatly use. Hes already looking better with each day, with special lag attribtutes to stomping being suggested, as well as very nice ground tactics, etc.

Demon King

Smash Rookie
I'm maining him without a doubt. I never cared for the fact that he's a Captain Falcon clone - he's without a doubt my best character in Melee and from what I've seen of him so far, he still has all the moves he needs.

I worship Ganondorf as though he were a God. ;)

Xx KeNoH xX

Smash Rookie
Hell yeah. Ganondorf is one of my idols and I'll make **** sure I main him. My friend got a copy yesterday, and I'm gonna go play it tomorrow and he unlocked half the guys so i'll be able to tell you if he's good or not.

Top Bottom