• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ganondorf is ugly

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Ganondorf is great looking. He has plenty of character, he's unique looking and he isnt stereotypical.

If he doesnt match the preferences of your prissy, prepubescent, fair skinned Ike, then too bad.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Ganon is sexy. He's finally a warrior with armor instead of skin-tight chainmail under velvet underwear and carpet for a cape.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised that there are people who still think its funny making these topics. Anyway Ganon look great! though I prefare his WW look.

El Drago

Smash Cadet
visually i think hes awesome. one of the most unique looking villains ever, and he looks like a badass. yeah hes not pretty, but i hate it if he would. i understand some baddies looking like pretty boys, but i hate that look and i would pissed of the king of evil looked like sephiroth or something, looks so lame to me.

NotGiratina

Smash Apprentice
visually i think hes awesome. one of the most unique looking villains ever, and he looks like a badass. yeah hes not pretty, but i hate it if he would. i understand some baddies looking like pretty boys, but i hate that look and i would pissed of the king of evil looked like sephiroth or something, looks so lame to me.
This man has a good aura coming from him....

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is great looking. He has plenty of character, he's unique looking and he isnt stereotypical.

If he doesnt match the preferences of your prissy, prepubescent, fair skinned Ike, then too bad.
That was amazing.

Who wants to play a char who can barely lift his sword anyway?

Top Bottom