• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf - In Brawl in some shape or form

iruchii

Smash Apprentice
Am I a sucker for prefering the Wind Waker version of Ganondorf? I mean, listen to his speech at the last battle, and his two awesome swords.

Uh, Makar and Medli for Brawl!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
If this was legit it wouldn't say "Dairanto Sumasshu Burazazu ekkusu" as the title of it, as it's not only the wrong way to romanize something, but it's on an English site where it should be "Super Smash Bros. Brawl."

Puffs

Smash Ace
Am I a sucker for prefering the Wind Waker version of Ganondorf? I mean, listen to his speech at the last battle, and his two awesome swords.

Uh, Makar and Medli for Brawl!
Indeed. WW Ganon may be fatter, but he's exponentially more awesome.

Kamaka

Smash Cadet
If we were lucky enough to have two versions of ganondorf, i think that would be awesome, but the Twilight Princess version is just far too badass to not be included.

Seriously though, if they include windwaker link then they should also include windwaker ganon :)

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
I much like the ocarina one for the body shape and the killer face.
But the twilight one have better chance to go in brawl.
Anyway ganondorf looks always cool in the three games.

Top Bottom