• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf FFA Time (AKA For Glory Smash) Discussion Thread

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
While Ganondorf may not be the best character in 1-on-1, I find that Smash players oftentimes forget that there is more to this game than 1-on-1. And in FFA Time (AKA For Glory Smash), I find that Ganondorf is seriously one of the best characters in the game - I swear that I hit with Warlock Punch, Utilt and Fsmash almost every time I play For Glory Smash with Ganondorf, and very often get awesome ~7-1 KO-Fall ratios in those matches. In this thread, discuss Ganondorf's For Glory Smash/FFA Time metagame!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Too bad you can't use customs in With Anyone modes. Warlock Blade and Flame Chain are both amazing moves in FFAs.

Shogger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shogger
3DS FC
2552-2996-2619
It's amazing how many times people will zone out on someone and forget that you're standing 1/2 a roll's distance away from them with Utilt charging.

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
I played a butt-tonne of For Glory tonight, used a lot of Ganondorf and I was turning out a massive amount of wins (I'm talking 90% win ratio here). I decided I would just be patient tonight, not get flustered and charge mindlessly into battle. If a projectile spammer was giving me a hard time, I'd stay back and wait for windows of opportunity. If i was being juggled by rapid u-tilts, I just rode it out and waited to counter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom