• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Discord Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Thanks dude, it´s nice of you to consider, we probably won't end up using it that much though, we have a skype group that works really well.

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
Thanks dude, it´s nice of you to consider, we probably won't end up using it that much though, we have a skype group that works really well.
I just want it as an extra option especially to people who can't download skype on their computers or just prefer discord.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
You dont remake a thread that just got closed you jabroni, why dont you just spit in verms face while you're at it. Goddamnwhippersnappers

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Maybe I failed to specify on my part, but the closing of the other thread was to communicate that, while we appreciate the thought, this is something of which I don't believe we're currently in need. If anyone feels differently, your thread will still be here and they can go there. But I'm going to close this thread, so please don't make another.

And for future reference, if you have to update something, it generally won't gain the good graces of mods to make an entirely separate thread rather than just editing the main post of the original thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom