• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
i would not believe anything until Nintendo says something official, or comes directly from Sakurai, but i doubt its real, might be an error

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's probably just speculation since the guy had done Ganondorf in Wind Waker and SSBM.

But the thing that confuses me the most is the fact that Samus has a speculated voice actress. Does she ever talk in any of her newer games? I haven't played anything past the NES versions.

D

Deleted member

From the same site that said 50 Cent was voicing Epona...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
If it sounds like it's to good to be true, it usually is. Let's just wait & have the upmost patience and see what Nintendo & Sakurai say about who's confirmed. There word is final. Remember that.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP POSTING THESE IDIOT RUMORS.

Of COURSE he isn't confirmed.

When characters are confirmed, they will be listed in the "CONFIRMED CHARACTER TOPIC."

Until they are listed there, they are not confirmed, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom