• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Confirmed

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
good news, except that it further confirms rob.

anyway, may not be real. could have edited the ZSS picture (the one that 'confirmed' sonic) and put Ganon in

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
good news, except that it further confirms rob.

anyway, may not be real. could have edited the ZSS picture (the one that 'confirmed' sonic) and put Ganon in
Not necessarily. I think everyone knew Ganondorf would return... I don't think this or Marth really help the 35 roster at all. Ness... might.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Not necessarily. I think everyone knew Ganondorf would return... I don't think this or Marth really help the 35 roster at all. Ness... might.
it's not that these expected characters are helping the rob roster....it's that they are appearing on the character select screen in the EXACT ORDER that the leakers said they would.

this game will be epic, and SSE will be long. but i do have to say, if it turns out the way it looks like it will, the roster will unfortunatley be the lone disapointment in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and the one thing keeping it from perfection.

I just hope for downloadable characters or something, or hopefully SSE will give us some insight on why Sakurai chose Rob, Wolf, and Toon Link over Ridley, Krystal, and somebody who is not Toon Link, then made basically every newcommer a starter.

Blackadder

Smash Master
And with tis godly picture, my life, my days, my gaming time, and my sexual organs are full.

My main...I bow down to you...together...we can destroy the competition like never before! My Lord Warden Of The Toilets...let us...

PWN!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
for some reason it seems like ganondorf is going to be a..."good guy"
I think the pic of him and Bowser standing on the airship together says otherwise.

Looks like him and Bowser are the main Nintendo villains to attack the heroes.

Any news on his moveset? I heard clones are still in? Ganondorf one of them?

He BETTER have a new moveset >.>

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
His FS looks to be the same as Falcon's. Only instead of a car, it's Ganon.

He looks to still be a clone of Falcon.
Honestly , nothing appeals to me in this game anymore. After hearing the crappy roster. I hoped Ganon would get a new move set, since he probably isn't the last thing that would make up for it has been smashed.

way to go Sakurai ;]

Top Bottom