• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf: Best Replays

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
That was funny, and I plan on doing a video montage of my two mains and my secondary, and most of them will be for glory matches, I also plan on fancy stuff such as manipulating the camera for a bullet time effect, but I'm not sure since I want as well that the clips are syncronized with the background music.

Last edited:

The Flying Brick

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Ganondorf. Still my main man, forever. Awesome montage, man! My best moment as Ganon was beating down another Ganon in four attacks. I was falling behind, suffering from a rather embarrassing suicide, but my luck turned around hard when I hit him with a dash attack, followed by a jab, then another dash attack which sent him offstage, and finishing the job with DAT DOWN AIR. Easily my best Ganon moment, though my earlier suicide in that same game was my worst...

Top Bottom