• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf and 8 Man Matches

The Shadow Emperor

Smash Apprentice
I want to see 8 simultaneous Warlock Punches. Preferably if they're all standing in a single-file line.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm placing bets that the Japanese will release New Super Ganon Time U. Then, the world will truly know the extent of Ganondorf to the 8th power.

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Everyone is Dorf. Everyone uses Warlock Punch. Wii U combusts. gg

Spirst

There should a Ganondorf challenge. Ganondorf is given equipment to boost his attack stats and then 7 of them are put on the same team against you.

Shog

Smash Ace
Oh man, I laughed/loved the Youtube Videos with Ganondorf(and Captain Falcon)...
With the ability of stagebuilder,
more items,
more players (8 Dorfs!)
and drawing on the pictures you take...
This will be crazy I tell ya! Crazy fun!!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
In 8 Player Matches, I can imagine one Stomp over the edge freezes and kills like everyone, hah.

4 Ganons teaming up would be cool, but imagine 1 Ganon in a team with three other characters that are good at racking damage.
Send them to Ganon -- one hit and he kills something.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
In 8 Player Matches, I can imagine one Stomp over the edge freezes and kills like everyone, hah.

4 Ganons teaming up would be cool, but imagine 1 Ganon in a team with three other characters that are good at racking damage.
Send them to Ganon -- one hit and he kills something.
Kirby for netting those small, quick damages, and kirbicides. Marth for good spacing. A good line of defense. Falcon for aggro stuff. Ganondorf for that one hit wonder. That's probably an awesome team... except none of them have projectiles lol

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
I'd say that the best 4 man team would probably be Sonic, Megaman/Samus/Mii Gunner, Marth/lucina and Ganondorf.

I'm not even sure how anyone could deal with a team like that.

Top Bottom